Thursday, March 22, 2012

Daniel and Stacy Trolls

I am not dead! I simply had to take a break due to my wrist pains getting to the point of unbearable. Long story short, I'm now in physical therapy and am making a good recovery. My therapist OK'd me to keep drawing so long as I go slow and make sure I'm holding my pencil correctly. Hopefully I'll be back to posting more regularly.

In the meantime, I did a little gift for my wonderful boyfriend, Daniel. It's his birthday today. I had the idea to turn he and I into trolls. I've included the original sketches I did back in February, the composition sketches and the final completed in marker.





8 comments:

  1. Ugh you're just so damn talented. Sursly so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone!

    And yes, yes he is Riley... But he's my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete