Monday, September 19, 2011

ROSEY

Here we go, something more along the lines of what I see myself doing for the rest of my life - writing and drawing comics!

Luckily, my friend Paul Richards had put together a comic jam where the attendees had to create a three page comic. Definitely was a learning experience, both on how to tackle something I've been wanting to take seriously for quite some time and also the best way to communicate a story with strictly images!

Here are all three pages for your viewing pleasure: 





More to come, that's for sure! Thanks for your time. 

2 comments:

  1. I keep having ideas I'd love to turn into comics, but haven't quite passed that threshold of being able to draw something well enough.

    Yours, on the other hand, look bloody fantastic! Love the dog's facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you Conner! Let me know if you ever need any help with your ideas, I'd be glad to assist. :)

    ReplyDelete